Heating Purchase Agreement
Through a Heating Purchase Agreement, we are able to provide our client with a long term contract in that we provide heat energy at a cost that is guaranteed to be lower than most fossil fuel sources and heating costs.
There are many benefits to an HPA, including:
1. NO CAPITAL COST to the customer. It's paid for from the existing fuel budget
2. A minimum of 20% savings in year one over #2 heating oil
3. Savings increase in each year of the term
4. Savings are guaranteed
5. We operate and maintain the plant
6. Guaranteed fuel availability and price stabilization
During the HPA, we act as the turnkey provider. As the turnkey provider, our team will:
- Develop the project with the customer
- Complete the design with stamped drawings
- Provide funding for the project
- Search for grants to offset project costs
- Obtain permits, provide insurance, and include capital reserve dollars
- Install, operate, and maintain the equipment
To find out more about our funding options, click here.
- Portable solution - only a concrete slab is required & the container is easily removable
- It's a low cost alternative to expensive permanent building costs
A containerized boiler is a complete boiler house within a shipping container incorporating boilers, pumps, pipe work, fuel stores and electrical connections.
This solution offers many benefits:
- Ease of installation - 'plug & go'
- Effective supplementary or back up heating system
which can be switched on or off easily
- Shorter lead times for planning
To print our Heating Purchase Agreement Brochure, click here.